BOLD Office Solutions is always interested in speaking to qualified individuals looking to join a dynamic and growing company. The right candidate for BOLD is someone who is customer focused and demonstrates a strong desire to help continue to grow the company no matter what role you are in. BOLD offers a competitive comprehensive compensation package including salary, benefits, paid vacation, and more.
Currently we are hiring for an Interior Designer. Please see the below job description and email resumes to Jay Bolding at email@example.com if interested. You may also reach Jay at 402-934-6282.
INTERIOR DESIGNER – JOB DESCRIPTION
General Description: BOLD Office Solutions, recognized by B2B Magazine as a 2015 winner of Best Furniture Dealership, is seeking a highly motivated interior designer to join our team. The ideal candidate possess a 2 or 4-year degree in Interior Design with 2 + years of related experience. This position can be a full or part time position with a flexible schedule. Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office is required as well as the ability to read and interpret blueprints/renderings.
- Work closely with the Director of Design and sales team to provide an overall “Customer WOW” experience for our customers
- Create computer generated design documents including space plans, furniture typicals, furniture plans, installation documents, 3D views
- Project management
- Prepare specifications, quotes, client presentations and order entry
- Ensure showroom and materials library are organized
- Assist in preparing and participating in consultative selling engagements and marketing efforts
- Effectively able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Desire to be engaged and networked in the local community
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Valid drivers license, insurance and acceptable driving record
Applicable pre-employment testing required.